Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
On the outskirts of the Gnarlwood, frenzied warriors battle across the region known as the Bloodmad Ravage – a wasteland so polluted by slaughter that its very soil has turned into a bloody mulch. The most fearsome of these warriors are the Claws of Karanak, frenzied hunters who are driven to slavering madness by the howls of the Blood God's daemons. The vampires of the Askurgan Trueblades resist these bestial invaders, for they seek to test their strength of will in battle against the most ferocious opponents, and to defend their bone-monasteries from corruption.
Warcry: Bloodhunt introduces two new warbands to the game – the Soulblight vampires of the Askurgan Trueblades, and the Flesh Hound-worshipping Claws of Karanak. The boxed set also includes a host of carnivorous Gnarlwood terrain, a double-sided game board with matching artwork, a book with background information and the rules for both warbands and the included terrain pieces, and a set of battleplan and warband cards to keep your games running smoothly.
This boxed set contains:
– 64-page softcover Warband Tome: Predator and Prey – with background, artwork, rules, quests, and campaigns for both of the two warbands in the box
– Askurgan Trueblades – Eight undead warrior-monks who pride themselves on their ability to restrain their monstrous instincts. These multipart plastic miniatures include 1x Askurgan Exemplar, 2x Askurgan Ascetics, 1x Curseblood, 1x Askurgan Pariah, and 3x Askurgan Acolytes, armed with a variety of weapons
– Claws of Karanak – Eight Khornate warriors are who utterly relentless when running down their chosen prey. These multipart plastic miniatures include 1x Packlord, 1x Hound of Wrath, 2x Brutalisers, and 4x Blood Whelps, armed with a variety of weapons
– Gnarlwood Scenery – 10 pieces of plastic terrain, fully compatible with existing Gnarlwood scenery kits, including 2x Fortified Gnarloaks with ladders, 2x Fortified Platforms, 2x Rope Bridges, and 5x Obstacles such as shattered ruins, palisades, bones, and broken posts
– A double-sided 22" x 30" folding gaming board, depicting two perilous jungle floors
– 30x battleplan cards, including 12x terrain cards, 6x deployment cards, 6x victory cards, and 6x twist cards
– 18x warband cards, including 2x ability cards, 3x divider cards, 7x fighter cards for the Askurgan Trueblades, and 6x fighter cards for the Claws of Karanak
Whether you're jumping into Warcry for the first time or expanding on your existing collection, Bloodhunt will have you playing skirmish battles between these two awesome warbands in a disturbing and deadly landscape. You will need a copy of the Warcry: Core Book to use the contents of this expansion box.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.